Vine Volunteers PTA
Summer Jubilee Celebration - Saturday 9th July 3 - 5:30pm
Donations / Can you help?
We're pleased to announce the launch of our Virtual Balloon Race.
Balloons cost £3 each and can be purchased at the link below.
Click on teh balloon image on teh top of the race page and follow the steps to personalise your balloon.
The race will start on Friday 25th March and last for one week. Prizes include a voucher towards a family meal, Amazon voucher and a fabulous Easter hamper.
Well done to our Winners Lily, Ralph and Anneme.
Keep in Touch..
The Vine Volunteers was established when the school first opened in September 2005. We are enthusiastic and dedicated parents and carers who get together to plan, organise and run a varied programme of events throughout the school year such as Disco's, Bingo night and the annual Summer Celebration. We also support the numerous school events by providing refreshments, information and a warm welcome.
In planning our activities and events we:
- bring people together to get to know one another
- raise money to enrich the school experience for all pupils
- have fun!
As a parent or carer at The Vine School you are automatically a member of the Vine Volunteers and are warmly invited to play an active part.
How can I be an active Vine Volunteer?
- You can join in with our activities and special events, all our fundraising needs planning and help on the day;
- You can come along to our meetings;
- You can stand for election as the Chair, the Treasurer or the Secretary.
What happens at the meetings?
- Our meetings are a good opportunity for parents and carers to share ideas, plan future events and make decisions about spending the money we have raised;
- We keep our meetings short and sweet – ideally an hour – very informal and timetabled to suit those that wish to attend.
- We publish an agenda, record our discussions and circulate minutes. A copy of our minutes are held in the Vine Volunteers file available from the school office;
- We understand that some parents/carers are not able to attend meetings but don’t worry – you can still play an active part by offering your help and support.