Welcome to Year 6!
Miss Foster, Mr Richardson, Mrs Thompson
Ms Munro, Mr Whitbread
Year 6 Key Documents:
If you are learning from home due to COVID, please complete the activities on the grid below.
Medium Term Plans
Year 6 Home Learning:
Home Learning Expectations:
The Year 6 expectations for home learning are:
- Read for (at least) 20 minutes a day. Record one comment, which is five sentences long, to summarise what you are reading each week in your reading record
- Practise your times tables every week ready for the weekly test (Thursday).
- Practise your spellings every week ready for the weekly test (Tuesday).
- Pick and Mix Home Learning
- CGP books - Complete one 10-minute test from each book per week
Spring Term Pick and Mix Home Learning:
Here is your Pick and Mix home learning for Spring 1. Remember, you must complete at least 6 tasks. Deadline: 7th February.
Please find the weekly spelling test words below.
Please find below the information for the Times Tables Mountain Challenge.
Please follow the link below for more Hilltop information and the latest blog.