Welcome to Year 6!
Miss Foster, Mr Richardson, Mrs Thompson
Year 6 Key Documents:
If you are learning from home due to COVID, please complete the activities on the grid below.
Medium Term Plans
Year 6 SATs will be held w/c 9th May 2022.
Relationships and Sex Education
Please find below an information booklet for parents on our RSE topic.
Year 6 Home Learning:
Home Learning Expectations:
The Year 6 expectations for home learning are:
- Read for (at least) 20 minutes a day. Record one comment, which is five sentences long, to summarise what you are reading each week in your reading record
- Practise your times tables every week ready for the weekly test (Thursday).
- Practise your spellings every week ready for the weekly test (Tuesday).
- Pick and Mix Home Learning
- CGP books - Complete one 10-minute test from each book per week
Pick and Mix Home Learning:
Please find the weekly spelling test words below.
Please find below the information for the Times Tables Mountain Challenge.
Please follow the link below for more Hilltop information and the latest blog.