Music at the Vine
At The Vine, we believe strongly in celebrating talent. We pride ourselves with the wide range of extra-curricular activities which children can participate in for Music. We believe that music enriches the lives of people, and so we wish to involve as many children as possible in musical activities. These activities include:
- Weekly singing assemblies lead by the Music co-ordinator which provides opportunities for whole school singing;
- Vine Voices choir for KS2 children;
- Golden Time Clubs and Bands;
- Musician of the Week, where children with a music talent perform to the school;
- Additional music tuition provided by RockSteady Music School;
- Y2 Christmas production and Y6 Summer production.
Sing Up Song
This term our sing up songs will be:
Week 1 - We Three Kings
Week 2 - Believe.
Week 3 - This Little Light Of Mine
Week 4 - A Million Dreams.
Week 5 - We Are Marching In The Light Of God
Week 6 - Roar
Frankie - Shotgun.mp3
Keren - The Cup Song.mp3
Libby Thousand Years - Mix down.mp3
Summer_Drag Me Down.mp3
Yumna - A Million Dreams 2.mp3
Deke -How Far I'll Go.mp3
Listen to the links below and practice the songs we've been singing at Vine Voices club.